Russ Oil-Gas

Russian major oil-gas ...

  Gazprom    RusEnergy    World    Pipeliners  Zee Beam 

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gazprom to sell 80% of Shtokman gas via marketing company

MOSCOW, June 30 (RIA Novosti) - Gazprom [RTS: GAZP] is planning to sell 80% of natural gas produced at the giant Shtokman gas deposit through a marketing company, the energy giant's deputy CEO said Friday. Alexander Ryazanov said the remaining 20% would be sold through Gazprom's export arm, Gazexport. The Shtokman field holds an estimated 3.2 trillion cubic meters of natural gas and 31 million metric tons of gas condensate in the Barents Sea, off Russia's Arctic coast.

Contact me:  

eXTReMe Tracker This page is powered
by Blogger. Isn't yours?